The social media sentiment for Spain is positive with a positivity of 46%, and a negativity of 20%.
Total sentiment score for Spain is 26%.
The social media sentiment for Germany is positive with a positivity of 40%, , and a negativity of 27%.
Total sentiment score for Germany is 13%.
Spain has the better sentiment.The difference between the two teams is 13 percentage points.
Spain has the best odds according to the bookmakers.
Sport News and Analyses:
- FC Barcelona – Sevilla FC | AI Analysis
- Real Sociedad – Real Valladolid | AI Analysis
- Tottenham Hotspur – Manchester City | AI Analysis
- Girona FC – Valencia CF | AI Analysis
- Nottingham Forest – Leeds United | AI Analysis
- RCD Mallorca – Real Madrid | AI Analysis
- Newcastle United – West Ham United | AI Analysis
- Wolverhampton Wanderers – Liverpool FC | AI Analysis
- Manchester United – Crystal Palace | AI Analysis